بستان الامل
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

بستان الامل

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

مسجات انجليزية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
بسمة الحياة
عضو جديد

عضو جديد
بسمة الحياة

انثى عدد الرسائل : 8
العمر : 35
العمل/الترفيه : طالبة في علم النفس
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2007

مسجات انجليزية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: مسجات انجليزية   مسجات انجليزية Icon_minitimeالإثنين أكتوبر 29, 2007 10:16 am

So the words you could not say, i'll send them for you, and the love we would have made, i'll make it for two, for every single memory, have become a part of me.you will always be my love.

one advice:take care one request:be ur self one wish: d'ont 4get me ever one lie:i don't love you one fact:i can't stop missing you

sometimes,life gets so busy that i couldn`t say hi,make call, orsend a replay, but it doesn't mean that i 4get u .. because in my mind i keep u

A peach is a peach, A plum is a plum, A kiss ain't a kiss, without some tounge. So open up your mouth, and close your eyes, and give your tounge Some exercise!

Some people have nice EYES.. Some people have nice SMILES.. Others have nice FACES.. but you have all of these with a Lovely HEART..

when the piano says : forget the Do , forget the RE , but please don't forget me

To live a life i need heartbeat, 2 have heartbeat i need a heart, 2 have heart i need happiness, to have happiness i need a friend, and 4 a friend i need U.ALWAYS

I mess you..... I mis you... i mmis you... I miiss you... May be i didn't learn to write it, but you teached me how to feel it!!

close your eyes relax your body and stope breathing as long as you can ... now breath i miss you one million time as much you missed the air

my eyes misse you
my lips kiss you
my feels love you
my hands need you
my mind calls you
my herat its just 4 you
you are my love. kis
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

مسجات انجليزية
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة